Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
· Meet & Greeting at the Airport than transfer to Hotel in Bangkok
· Check in Hotel in Bangkok
· Overnight Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok-Damnernsaduak floating market
· 07:00am.Depart for Damnoen Saduak, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
· The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
· 09:00am.Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by long tail boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. You are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products.
· Depart floating market.
· 12:00pm.: Visit Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub). It is one of the largest fresh seafood markets in Thailand, and is centered on the track of the Maeklong Railway. When trains approach, the awnings and shopfronts are moved back from the rails, and then replaced once the train has passed.
· Back to Bangkok
· 02:00amVisit Gems Gallery Factory & Souvenir shop The World's Biggest Store.
· Transfer back to the hotel
***The trip can change by appropriate***
· For children less than 4 years old will be Free of charge
· For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
· For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What’s Tour Include?
· Free airport transfer service (Airport- Hotel)
· Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok
· Private car and experienced driver guide English speaking
· All admission fees and Boat Tickets as mentioned in the program
· All admission fees as indicated in itinerary
· All transfers and taxes
· Reliable Services
What’s Tour Exclusion?
· Optional tour
· Items of a personal nature
· Alcoholic Drinks and Meals
· Lunch, Dinner
· Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
· Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
· Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
8 + Persons
2,500 Baht each
2,000 Baht each
1,800 Baht each
1,500 Baht each