Tiger Temple Tour
Tour highlight:Tiger Temple, or Wat Pha Luang Ta Bua, is a Theravada Buddhist temple in western Thailand that was founded in 1994 as a forest temple and sanctuary for wild animals, among them several tigers, the majority of which are Indochinese tigers.
Duration: Full Day
Pick up Time: 08:00 a.m.
Departure: Every Day
Private Tour only
PRICE: THB 3,000.- PER PERSON
*Minimum require 2 adult per departure
*Additional Single :THB 3,500.-
*More than 2 persons please contact us.
- 08:00 Hrs.Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- Thailand - Burma Railway Center + Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- The Bridge over The River Kwai
- Take a ride through history on the Death Railway
- Afternoon:Tiger Temple
- Private tour as indicated in itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok
- Private car and experienced driver guide english speaking
- All admission fees as indicated in itinerary
- All transfers and taxes
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
Group size 1-4 persons:
Modern air conditioned car Toyota NEW Altis .
Group size 4-10 persons:
Modern Toyota Commuter minibus - 10 passenger seat format