Khao Yai National Park Tour
Tour highlight: Experience the beauty of Thailand’s forests and wild animals on this one day tour to Khao Yai National Park. Situated only two hours northeast of Bangkok, guests will enjoy a varied itinerary including an insight into the traditional Thai way of life at a local market, ride on an ox-cart through rice paddies and take an elephant ride through verdant jungle. Along the way there are dramatic waterfalls, and exotic birds and monkeys can be seen high up in the forest canopy.The Khao Yai National Park One Day Trip runs seven days a week, beginning with a pick up from your hotel at 06:30 and returning you to your hotel at 19:00. The tropical jungle and captivating scenery of Khao Yai offers a memorable change of scene to any Bangkok vacation.
Duration: Full Day
Departure: Every Day
Private Tour only
Price: THB 3,500. - Per person
*Minimum require 2 adult per departure
*Additional Single THB 4,000.-
*More than 4 persons please contact us.
- 06:30 Hrs.Pick up from hotel in Bangkok city
- 07:00 Hrs. Drive to Nakornayok Province,
- visit Local Market and see Thai Life then go to Khao Yai National Park " World Heritage"
- Trekking along the Jungle
- 16:00 Hrs. Back to Bangkok
- 19:00 Hrs. Arrived Bangkok
- Private tour as indicated in itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Driver English speaking tour guide
- Private car or van
- All admission fees as indicated in itinerary.
- The tour is flexible & designed exclusively for you
We believe that our clients should have the freedom to determine their own food preferences, styles and tastes, so we do not pre-arrange meals at pre-set restaurants in case we guess wrong. Instead, we want to listen to you first before recommending what we feel to be the best restaurant for you.
Group size 1-4 persons:
Modern air conditioned car Toyota NEW Altis or similar.
Group size 5-10 persons:
Modern Toyota Commuter minibus - 10 passenger seat format